We respect your privacy.
What Information We Collect
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Purchase information, such as the items you purchase, items you have altered or custom made (including measurements), payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), billing and shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates);
- Profile and account information, which may include Contact, Purchase information as well as your account password, items in your online shopping cart or saved for future purchase, registry information, and other information about your profile or account;
- Device and browsing information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity (collectively, “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information also may include information about when and how you access and use our website or mobile application, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visit before coming and after leaving our website, how you navigate and what you search for using our website and mobile application, the website pages and items you view using our website and mobile application, and the items you purchase.
How We Collect Information
We collect information on our website.
From social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website, or that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. For more information about social media platform and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use.
Using cookies and automatic collection methods. For example, we and third parties may collect information from the computer, tablet, phone, or other device: that you use to access our website; or that you use to open an email or click on an advertisement from us. This collection includes automatically collected information, and generally does not include personal information unless you provide it through website or you choose to share it with us. Methods we use include:
- cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser);
- web beacons or tags (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, tablet, phone, or other device when you visit our website, use or mobile application, or open an email we send to you);
- website log files (which we tend to create automatically in connection with access to and use of our website and mobile application);
- other technologies (which may be similar to or different than the methods noted above).
How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products, services, and experiences. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to: fulfill your orders and process your payments; process, maintain and service your account(s) and memberships; and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like;
- To respond to you, such as when you: place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry; enter a contest or sweepstakes; complete a survey; or share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; facilitate your interactions with our stylists and salespeople; track and categorize your activity and interests on our website and mobile application, including by identifying the different devices you use; and to enrich your experience in our stores, on our website, and through our mobile application;
- For marketing and advertising, such as to: send you marketing and advertising communications; and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you;
- For analytics, such as to: understand how you use our website; understand how you shop with us; determine the methods and devices used to access our website; and improve our website;
- For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
How We Share Information
In general, we do not share personal information about you with third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
We may share personal information with third parties for other purposes. For example, we may share personal information with:
- Parties to business transactions such as those we deal with in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In these types of transactions, personal information may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party; and
- Additional third parties such as law enforcement, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for the legal and safety purposes described under the “How We Use Information” Section above, or otherwise to help prevent harm or fraud to us, you, our customers, or other third parties. We also may share personal information with third parties upon your request or with your approval, though we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
Online Advertising and Third Parties We Work With
We work with third-party companies for advertising purposes and feedback services, including to serve advertisements across the Internet; track and categorize your activity and interests over time on our website, and on third-party websites, and to identify the different device(s) you use to access websites. We share information with these companies, and these companies may collect information — including automatically collected information when you use our website — through the methods described in the “How We Collect Information” Section above (see “using cookies and automatic collection methods”). These third-party companies also may possess or obtain information about you from your interactions: directly with the third party companies; with other websites, mobile applications, or companies that the third party companies work with; or from your interactions with advertisements the third party companies help to display to you. The information that these companies collect or that we share may be used to customize or personalize the advertisements that are displayed to you.
Your Choices and Access Requests
We strive to offer you choices about how personal information is used and shared. Your choices include:
- Email Choices. You can opt-out of marketing or advertising emails by utilizing the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails you receive from us. You may also request to opt-out of marketing or advertising emails by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the “Additional Information and Contacting Us” section below, and sharing the email address at which you are receiving marketing or advertising emails.
- Direct Mail Choices. You may opt-out of receiving marketing or advertising by direct mail by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the “Additional Information and Contacting Us” section below and sharing the name and mailing address that you would like to opt out. Please note that these requests may take up to 8-10 weeks to become effective.
- Access Requests. If you have registered for an online account, we allow you to access and update certain personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your online account and using the features and functionalities available there. You may also make a request for access to personal information by sending an email or writing to us at the address specified in the “Additional Information and Contacting Us” section below. We are not able to grant all access requests, and we may request additional information from you in order to verify your identity before accommodating an access request.
- Social Media Platforms and Networks. We encourage you to review your privacy options and settings with the social media platforms and networks you use to understand what choices you have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
Security and Fraud
We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you share with us through our website. In general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal information.
We encourage you to take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your account and personal information, including by doing the following:
- Reviewing your account periodically and immediately reporting any unexpected activity or unrecognized information;
- Installing the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses;
- Using complex passwords (a minimum of 7 alpha/numeric cAsE sEnsitive characters);
- Not using the same password on more than one website;
- Not sharing your password with others;
- Password protecting your computer and mobile device; and
- Sign out/log off of website sessions so that your session is closed, especially when using a public computer.
If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on a website or in an email or text, please forward the information to email@example.com or call us at 1-305-758-9288 so that we can follow up.
Notices and Disclosures
Links to Other Websites and Services. Our website may provide links to other Internet sites, content, or videos (embedded or direct links) maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the sites, content, or videos accessed via the links, and we have not reviewed the privacy practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of those third parties.
Browsers Do Not Track Signals. While we strive to offer you choices when you use our website and mobile application, we do not promise that we will be able to receive or honor web browser Do Not Track signals.
California Privacy Rights. California law entitles residents to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties for third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Unless you request us to or consent to us doing so, Marky’s does not sell any personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Children's Privacy. Marky’s does not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you believe that your child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to Marky’s in connection with our website or mobile application, and without prior verifiable parental consent, please contact us so that we can take steps to delete the personal information that she or he provided.
Purchases made through our website cannot be shipped outside the United States.
If you provide personal information through our website separate from a purchase, you agree that the personal information will be transferred to and processed in the United States of America and any other country or jurisdiction at our sole discretion. The laws that apply to the use and protection of personal information in the United States or other countries or jurisdictions in which we transfer or process personal information may be different than the laws and protections in your country.
Removing Personal Information
We recognize your right to remove your personal information from Marky's website. In this case, your account will be deactivated, and all personal information will be permanently deleted.
To delete your personal data from our website or mobile application, please, contact us so that we can take steps to delete your personal information. This process may take up to 30 days.
Additional Information and Contacting Us
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
For more information about shipping, contact us at: Info@RealGourmetFood.com.
For more information about shipping, contact us or call us at 561-299-0192 during regular business hours.
Updates to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.
We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us.
This Policy is effective February 21, 2022